Financial Statement Preparation
Like your business taxes, financial statements must be prepared at minimum, on a quarterly or annual basis. However, financial statements can be prepared whenever needed to provide a clear picture of where a company stands. FCPC can help you keep a grip on your company’s financial position by preparing the following financial statements as frequently needed:
- Income Statement: With your accounting journals and general ledger, we can give you a clear picture your bottom line.
- Statement of Retained Earnings: The definitive record of the amount of profit retained for your company’s growth, and dividends paid out to shareholders.
- Balance Sheet: The clearest possible picture of your company’s financial position on the last day of an accounting cycle. Your assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity will all be crystal clear.
- Statement of Cash Flow: This statement draws upon the information from the three listed above, as well as balance sheets from two different years in order to show the company’s financial position on a cash basis.
FCPC is more than just another accounting firm. We are a full-service firm that sits at the center of an eco-system of knowledge and business connections. When you hire us, you get clear and accurate financial statements, gain access to experts who can advise on how to improve your business, introductions to bankers who may be able to help you with funding, insurance agents who can ensure you have the right coverage, and more. We are host to a team of dedicated professionals, all who are as dedicated to your financial success as you are.
* Fay Chrisohou Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant is a licensed and registered accounting firm with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada