Few things are more stressful than being audited. Whether it’s on a personal or business front, knowing you are facing the scrutiny of a powerful government agency can lead to many sleepless nights. When handled correctly, the length of an audit can be drastically reduced, minimizing stress and getting you back to focusing on your business goals.
The first step is to enlist qualified experts who will guide and support you every step of the way. Just like it’s never advised to represent yourself in a legal proceeding, it’s never advised to represent yourself during an CRA* audit. Let FCPC represent and protect you.
We promise to:
- Carefully review your audit notice and propose a course of action during a free initial consultation
- Prepare any needed written responses, including amended returns that are required
- Organize and prepare documents for submission requested by the CRA, in a format and manner our experience has shown CRA agents prefer
- Prepare unfiled returns from past years, as far back as is needed
- Represent you before an CRA auditor in person if needed. You will not even have to attend your own audit!
* Canada Revenue Agency
* Fay Chrisohou Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant is a licensed and registered accounting firm with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada